You may be wondering why we are giving you the chance to win a lovely hamper of TRESemmé hairstyling products today. Well, we are feeling indulgent, and it IS Christmas after all!
True, true, while we chiefly focus on handcrafted luxuries with a fresh culture and an occasional opulent travel twist, we do believe that the term ‘handcrafted’ can be loosely applied to other facets of life. After all, professional hairstyling is a form of crafting, where the hair transforms into the ultimate art canvas that the hairstylist bring to life with crisp shapes and fab colours. The internet is flush with evidence of creative hairstyles in a range of styles and colours. Yes, professional hairstyling is a way of handcrafted beauty for us and so we are here with TRESemmé hair style products. First manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri, USA in 1947, the brand professes professional hair styling on an affordable scale. We would like to add that they are accessible in the major supermarkets around the UAE. Boots, Carrefour, Geant, Spinneys, Choithrams, Lulu, Union Coop are some of the venues to get your TRESemmé taste buds (or hair roots more likely) satisfied.
One of the products that we love is the TRESemmé leave-in conditioner. Frizzy hair is now glossy and bouncy. The gentle fragrance shrouds us as we venture out on a sunny UAE winter morning. Raymond Moussan, hairstylist and TRESemmé’s UAE ambassador, advises that the best way to get that extra shine after styling the hair is to use a blast of cool air on your hair. Something to remember for a hot, sunny day. Moussan goes on to share that this winter is definitely influenced by the retro trend where the bob and fringe have reappeared and evolved with the modern generation along with the 70’s fashion sense.
The other TRESemmé products worth mentioning are the anti hair fall products containing vitamin B12 and keratin, promising to strengthen your hair and ultimately reducing breakage. With the rising hair fall problems around the UAE, TRESemmé anti hair products may be your solution. We are certainly going to try them out, once we get over our crush with the leave-in conditioner!
Before we leave you to indulge in another TRESemmé leave-in conditioner boost session, we give you the chance to win Dhs 500 worth of TRESemmé hair goodies. For a chance to win, follow the steps below.
1. ‘Like’ the Cultural Arts Travelogue facebook page to become a facebook fan (you can also ‘like’ the page in the right hand column of the blog).
2. ‘Share’ the competition details with your facebook friends by posting it to your profile. The more the merrier. Twitter Maestros, do tweet about the competition and mention @cultureartsblog.
3. ‘Enter’ your details on the ‘Promos’ tab on the CAT page to enter the competition. ‘Answer’ the question correctly: If you want to achieve an extra shine after you have styled your hair, what is the one thing you must do?
4. ‘Spread’ the word through your social media platforms and ‘subscribe’ to our newsletter through rss or manual subscription at the blog/facebook.
5. Last day of competition is 8th of January 2011 at 23:45pm (UAE time).
6. Competition winner will be announced on the 12th of January 2011.
It doesn’t get easier than this!
Terms and Conditions:
1) Only UAE residents are eligible to apply.
2) You need to ‘like’ the fan page in order to be eligible.
3) The hamper cannot be exchanged for cash.
4) The winner will collect the hamper from a designated Dubai-based location.
5) If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions of this competition, please do not take part in the competition.
Have a great and blessed Festive Season and Happy New Year 2011.